We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Account Based Marketing Professional to join our Marketing Team at the Digital Marketing Institute. This role will report to the Head of Marketing and will be based out of our Head Office in South Dublin.
The focus of this role
The Account Based Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning and executing multi-touch marketing campaigns that supports the sales teams in advancing outbound leads and existing opportunities within specific, targeted accounts and contacts.
The Account Based Marketing Specialist will act as a liaison between marketing, corporate, license and inside sales teams in order to develop both 1:1 and 1:Many account based marketing campaigns using both online and offline methods in order to hit specific revenue targets and KPIs.
As well as comprehensive digital marketing skills, the role requires diligent planning and analysis of accounts to deliver revenue targets.
- Analytical & Numeric thinker
- Data driven with an investigative mind
- Be creative, innovative and digitally smart
- Experienced in working within a fast paced environment
- Highly organised, with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- High energy, positive “can do” attitude
- Work with Sales to understand and analyse different named accounts including how to prioritize and group accounts according to buyer need, persona, industry, buying cycle and propensity to buy.
- Develop and execute integrated Account Based Marketing camapaigns to support customer acquisition and account expansion across relevant channels using both online and offline methods (display, video, email, direct mail, webinars, social etc)
- Develop and manage the ABM campaign calandar and ensures campaigns are delivering against brand awareness, lead, opportunity and revenue generation objectives.
- Continiously report and analyse ABM initatives to ensure KPIs and objectives are successfully acheived
- Works closely with other marketing functions such as brand and content in order to create assets needed to ensure campaign execution
- 2+ years experience with building, executing and managing account-based marketing campaigns
- Proven track record working with B2B sales teams, long sales cycles and high value accounts
- Experience in executing both online and offline methods of marketing including Social Media (particularly LinkedIn), Direct Mail, Email and Webinars
- Demostrated creative skills to drive personalisation and relevance
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Excellent time, budget and project management skills
- Strong negotiator and communicator
- Experience using Salesforce CRM and Marketing Automation Platforms is desired but not essential
About Digital Marketing Institute
Our programmes are taught in over 80 countries around the world. We have certified more professionals to a single, industry validated, standard than anyone else in the world. Our training programmes are designed to bridge the gap between traditional academia and industry demands by providing qualifications that demonstrate competency in the digital marketing skills so highly sought after in the workforce today.