To manage allocated clients and to develop/implement media strategies in order to deliver the best value for budget. To give best advice confidently based on solid knowledge of the relevant media options and a deep understanding of the client’s needs and if necessary to push back to clients when required. To build strong relationships with clients, media partners and other team members. Key Accountabilities
- Working closely with your client/s to develop smart media strategies across both technology verticals and broader media relevant to a technology focused audience, ensuring they are effectively implemented and managed
- Gathering and reporting on local market activity, monitoring successful campaigns and sharing best practices
- Interrogation of market data and research to ensure best practice planning
- Managing important relationships with external agencies
- Potential involvement in new business pitches
- We have three teams and this role may involve some management of an AE.
- Will likely be working on two – three clients of varying size
- You will be working on a cross market client, of which Ireland is the hub market.
Core Skills Required
- The role is suited to someone with approximately 2 years of client facing media agency experience
- This is a key position within the agency and strong media planning/buying skills are essential
- Successful candidates needs to be confident dealing with multiple media platforms with a strong understanding of digital
- Successful candidates will have strong interpersonal skills and be confident dealing with clients, local markets and media specialists
- Experience of negotiating integrated programs with a wide range of media owners and building strong relationships with key media partners would be an advantage
- Good eye for detail and strong interpersonal skills as the role is client facing
What sets Carat Apart?
- Superb supportive management team to help all in Carat to develop and grow
- Excellent reputation with both clients and within the Irish advertising industry
- Carat is Media Agency of the Year 2016 and 2017
- Carat is the largest agency in Ireland
- Carat Ireland has the highest TRR (The Relationship Rating) client scores across the entire Carat Global network
- Carat Ireland Global Check in Engagement score of 82, 9 percentage points better than the DAN Global average score
- Great new business track record
- Continued investment in all areas of digital
- A network that is innovative and helpfu.
- A desire to be better tomorrow than we are today
Why work for us?• Contributory pension scheme• Discounted health insurance• Day of your birthday off• Weekly fruit delivery • Tax saver commuter programme• Educational assistance programme • Staff discounted website• Bike to work scheme Dentsu Aegis Network is an equal opportunities employer. Dentsu Aegis Network values diversity and aspires to reflect this in its workforce. We welcome applications from people from all sections of the community, irrespective of race, colour, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and members of the travelling community.