*Fluent or Native English Required
Google fan? Love Google products? Passionate about the web and new technology?
If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!
What is the opportunity? We are looking for an experienced Account Strategist to join our leading sales organization. This is a new exciting project, with full training delivered. If you are looking to upskill and become a digital superstar, this is a great opportunity!
What skills do I need?
Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google’s latest advertising products and technologies.
Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
● BA/BS Degree or equivalent practical experience
● Must be fluent in English
● Relevant experience in creating and implementation of online marketing and advertising strategies for performance focused clients.
● Highly analytical and data driven.
● Demonstrated ability to influence and create strategic programmes to drive performance
● Knowledge of Google’s products (Search, Mobile, GDN, Shopping, YouTube).
● Ability to influence clients and build strong client relationships.
What will I be doing? Core responsibilities
● Optimise the value of client accounts by building, analysing and managing their campaigns
● Develop a strategy – across Search, Display, Shopping and YouTube – to improve campaign performance.
● Ensuring high performance and measuring the impact of the most complex and high value campaigns.
● Work with multiple stakeholders
● Build thorough knowledge of how clients can use Google products to meet their marketing objectives across Google Search, Google Display Network, Google Shopping and YouTube.
● Be a performance digital consultant for customers. Manage and report on most complex and impactful Search, Display, Shopping and YouTube campaigns.
- Salary 27K plus 30% bonus, OTE 35K
- Full and extensive training provided
- Excellent hours: Monday-Friday only
- Progression – Career Path
- Fun & inspiring working culture
- Start Date: January 15th, 2018
About Zevas Communications
Zevas Communications Ltd. is a privately owned company established in 2003 with a core focus on providing in sourced and outsourced sales and marketing services to domestic and international clients.