REPORTING TO: Chief Operating Officer
LOCATION: Chapelizod Industrial Estate, Dublin 20
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Camara Education is an international education organisation and social enterprise dedicated to delivering real impact through technology by inspiring and empowering a young generation to improve their own life opportunities. This new role will effectively create and implement an AdWords campaign for the organisation and produce a step by step guide to ensure the knowledge is absorbed by key players in order to manage AdWords campaigns going forward to make the most of them.
- Manage and develop Adword campaigns that will achieve the top ranking for Camara Education in Google searches by IT Managers for IT hardware recycling services. Camara has a budget of $10,000 per month for this exercise subject to a maximum bid of $2 per keyword search. The objective is to generate sales leads for Camara Education’s IT hardware disposal services.
- Gain an understanding of Camara’s hardware sourcing marketing needs.
- The project will require undertaking keyword research (through search trends and website content), designing campaigns, writing compelling copy supported by calls to action that will land B2B searches on the appropriate landing page.
- Prior to undertaking new campaigns, review existing adwords campaigns and communicate insights on what is working and what is not working. This is to be done in conjunction with the copy being used on the website. Recommend keyword changes needed on the site to optimise Adwords search rankings.
- Set up reporting of performance data that will measure performance and produce insights on changes that can be made to improve lead volume and and conversion performance. Split AB testing will also be required to find out what works best.
- Write a framework for Camara to use to manage its AdWords campaigns going forward.
DESIRABLE SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with building online advertising campaigns with Google AdWords
- Strong understanding of how advertising and digital channels work.
- A professional qualification in digital marketing, social media or similar
- A creative thinker with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Commercially minded
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send cover letter and CV by clicking on the Apply button