AdWords Specialist Intern
- Manage and develop Adword campaigns that will achieve the top ranking for Camara Education in Google searches by IT Managers for IT hardware recycling services. Camara has a budget of $10,000 per month for this exercise subject to a maximum bid of $2 per keyword search. The communication objective is to generate sales leads for Camara Education’s IT hardware disposal services.
- The project will require undertaking keyword research, designing campaigns, writing compelling copy supported by calls to action that will land B2B searches on the appropriate landing page.
- Prior to undertaking new campaigns review existing adwords campaigns and communicate insights on what is working and what is not working. This is to be done in conjunction with the copy being used on the website. Recommend keyword changes needed on the site to optimise Adwords search rankings.
- Set up reporting of performance data that will measure performance and produce insights on changes that can be made to improve lead volume and and conversion performance. Split AB testing will also be required to find out what works best.
- Write a how to guide for Camara to use to manage its AdWords campaigns going forward.
- Review effectiveness of website using Google Analytics and Webmaster tools. Present learnings and goal orientated recommendations. Implement changes and monitor key performance indicators.
- Gain an understanding of Camara’s marketing needs by meeting with relevant departments (Business Development and Fundraising) –
- Conduct research including target audience, R&D, competitive analysis, Business Analysis, search engine keyword analysis
- Devise a number of campaigns for Camara based on needs above
DESIRABLE SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with building online advertising campaigns with Google AdWords
- Innovative. Strong understanding of how advertising and digital channels work
- A professional qualification in digital marketing, social media or similar
- A creative thinker with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Commercially Minded