Affiliate Marketing Manager
BetBright are currently recruiting for an Affiliate Marketing Manager to devise and own the Affiliate marketing activity for our rapidly growing business. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketeer to join the fast-paced world of BetBright!
- Accountable for delivering effective affiliate marketing activity for all parts of the affiliate channel including Sportsbook and Casino
- Managing and driving profitable customer acquisitions through affiliate partnerships and managing the relationships therein
- Recommending & implementing plans for affiliate marketing activity for the business through the Budget/Forecast process.
- Working on the management of all new affiliate activity, including key messages, copy and creative solutions through to live placement and evaluation; ensuring that all campaigns and activity are consistent with both Brand values and overall campaign themes.
- Responsible for ensuring that all affiliate activity is sufficiently monitored, tracked and evaluated in order to monitor ROI
- Utilise all available tools within the Income Access system to optimise affiliate marketing effectiveness; ensure that the configuration and day-to-day management of affiliate promotions are accurate, up-to-date and cost effective
- Accurately record all purchase orders/bookings, affiliate/media costs, bonus and promotional costs and other expenditure and report on a weekly and periodic basis; ensure that all affiliates are rewarded appropriately and paid accurately and also ensure that invoices are paid on time.
- Deliver clear, concise and reliable reporting on all activity to key stakeholders
- Maintain full awareness and understanding of appropriate legislation and best practice for affiliate marketing and ensure all media activity is approved by Compliance team(s)
- Attend significant Affiliate marketing forums and events (where appropriate) to strengthen existing and build new relationships
- 2-5 years’ experience within affiliate marketing
- Proven track record of delivering qualified traffic from a revenue perspective
- Experience within the gaming & sports sector preferable
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation); highly numerate with strong cost control skills and experience
- Good IT skills including strong experience of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook etc) and database packages
- Can produce actionable insights from large datasets as required
- Ability to communicate well with people at all levels of the business and develop strong working relationships with internal and 3rd party service providers.