Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of our key Accounts.
- Use Analytics and Insights to develop a roadmap of digital marketing activity for your Portfolio.
- Be responsible for the Budget management on all your activities and maintain all deadlines and associated lead in times.
- Deliver on Traffic Targets for your Clients.
- Plan and Execute PPC campaigns to grow traffic and revenue through your portfolio.
- Plan and Execute SEO campaigns to grow traffic and revenue through your portfolio.
- Assist clients with content strategies and social media advertising campaigns.
- Attending Client Meetings and own the Client relationship from a Digital Perspective.
- Assist the Digital Marketing Team Lead with Strategy and Process Improvements.
- Business or marketing degree ideally.
- Minimum 3 Years Experience in a Digital Marketing Role.
- Results Driven
- Strong Experience in SEO strategies and driving SEO success for clients.
- Proven Results in driving Traffic and Revenue Improvement to your existing Portfolio.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Customer Focused.
- Strong Leadership Qualities.
- Proficient in HTML, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Bing.
- Strong Understanding of Search Engine Optimisation.
- Commercially focused with an analytical mind.
- Google AdWords Qualified ideally.
- Passion for new technologies and always innovating to drive results.
Avvio are currently recruiting a Digital Marketing Account Manager to work within our Digital Team in our Limerick office. Avvio is the leading provider of booking engine technology and digital marketing solutions to the hotel industry. Avvio's mission is to help hotels drive profitability and lower their cost of sale by empowering hotels to convert more visitors on their own branded website.