This internship will: provide you with an opportunity to gain hands on Digital Marketing experience, build your CV and lay a strong career foundation in a structured learning environment.
Internship Experience to Include:
- B2B Marketing Initiatives
- Exposure to Adwords
- Exposure to LinkedIn Advertising Platform
- Testing other Social Media Channels Advertising Platforms
- Analytics and Reporting
- Account Based Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Event Organisation including conferences and high value industry meetings
- Exposure to CRM systems
- Exposure working directly with our Sales Teams and with other teams across the business
- Exposure to interesting analytical tools such as Woopra and HeatMaps.
- Experience with managing external agencies/third parties
- Currently studying or already qualified in Digital Marketing or Marketing
- Basic experience with channels such as Adwords and Social Media
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and excellent ability to work collaboratively in a team setting
- Ability to work in fast paced environment while taking own initiative
- Enthusiastic and excited to build a career in Digital Marketing
- Flexible Working Hours while you study
- This is an unpaid internship with a possibility for a full time paid position if suitable after a period of 3 months
- Expenses Covered
- As part of this internship opportunity you can study one of our Professional Certifications on successful promotion to a permanent position this increases to Masters level courses
- Be part of a rapidly growing dynamic organisation with a vibrant culture
- Direct 1:1 mentoring from digital marketing experts
- Exposure to many tools and a chance to grow your skill set in areas you enjoy
- Additional training in channels where required.
The Digital Marketing Institute is the global certification standard in digital marketing. Our programmes are taught in over 80 countries around the world. We have certified more digital marketing professionals to a single standard than any other educator in the world. Our training programmes are designed to bridge the gap between traditional academia and industry demands by providing qualifications that demonstrate competency in the digital marketing skills so highly sought after in the workforce today.