Bookassist creates and manages online strategies for hotels and hotel groups. It is the industry-leading hotel booking engine in its home base of Ireland. Bookassist is expanding rapidly with additional offices in Madrid, Rome, Vienna and Prague and currently has a client base of over 1200 hotels. We are seeking a highly motivated Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Digital Marketing Team. The successful candidate will be based in Dublin and will report to the Head of Digital Marketing.
- Build individual online marketing strategies with clear goals and measurable KPIs.
- Define digital strategies for each business segment within the hotel.
- Create and maintain Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns across multiple ad platforms.
- Analyse, develop and implement on-site and off-site Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategies.
- Partner with clients to optimise content creation on social media and website/blog.
- Monitor and analyse performance using recognised KPIs and implement actions and agreed strategies to improve conversion optimisation.
- Research and keep up to date with new trends in online marketing.
- 2/3 years experience in running SEM and PPC campaigns full time.
- 2/3 years experience in using tools such as Google Search Console, Google My Business and Google Analytics.
- 2+ years experience in managing paid social media campaigns across the main social platforms including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Experience with programmatic campaigns, media buying and online publishers an advantage.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and common CMS packages.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently across multiple client accounts.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Experience of Mac OS X is an advantage, but not essential.
We offer an international working environment in an innovative, industry-leading company.