Boutique and Breakfast is an online platform showcasing luxury boutique style accommodation to prospective guests. Borne out of a love for travel, good food and luxury interiors, combined with the frustration of not being able to find the standard of accommodation sought in one carefully curated place, Boutique and Breakfast was created to fill this gap. We are very much focused on quality rather than quantity and only the very best properties are selected to join our portfolio. This assures owners that their property will only be featured alongside those of a similar standard, whilst guests trust us for the standard of accommodation associated with the Boutique and Breakfast brand.
We are now seeking an SEO savvy Content and Social Media Intern to help increase traffic to the site, improve property retention rates and drive new business. This role will consist of a combination of both one-off and ongoing tasks and is for a period of 3 months.
- To assist in the creation and implementation of fully coordinated digital marketing and social media campaigns
- Social Media Management across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Content development / management through:
- Drafting of regular SEO organic blog posts
- Drafting of new property listings that come on board
- Re-working / optimising of existing content where required
- Manage email marketing campaigns consisting of monthly newsletters and e-shots
- Link building
- Using Google analytics to measure and report back on effectiveness of campaigns and content and identify areas for improvement
- Any other ad hoc tasks as required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Digital marketing acumen
- Driven to achieve results
- Excellent written and communication skills and command of the English language
- SEO Savvy
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Not afraid to challenge upwards and suggest new ideas
- An interest in luxury travel, accommodation and interiors (not essential)
- Must hold a recognised Digital Marketing qualification or currently be studying towards one
- Experience using the following business applications – WordPress and the Yoast plugin, Mail Chimp
- Ability to write SEO rich engaging content
- Ability to analyse and interpret Google Analytics
This opportunity would ideally suit a newly qualified graduate from The Digital Marketing Institute or similar who is looking to implement their new skills and gain additional experience to include on their CV. This is a remote, flexible working opportunity so is also ideal for applicants seeking flexibility in their work. Due to the remote working nature of this role however, excellent communication and time management skills are key.
Whilst this is an unpaid internship, there may be an opportunity for ongoing work after the 3 month period has been completed subject to the achievement of results and satisfactory performance. References will be provided.
If you think the above applies to you, then please look at our website and send your application detailing what you can bring to the role along with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org