Brandfire is a customer acquisition and retention agency based in Dublin. In essence, we create loyalty programmes, sales promotions and inbound marketing campaigns that enable brands to build a stronger relationship with their customers.
We work with some of Ireland’s leading brands including 123.ie, Sony Pictures, Glanbia, Largo Foods, Texaco and many more. We are now looking for an enthusiastic intern to join the Brandfire team!
Job description: 3 Month Internship
We’re a small agency so this will be a very hands-on position. You will work alongside the Account Director rand will be involved in a number of live projects, from concept stage through to delivery. This is an unpaid position but we do allocate a weekly allowance toward expenses incurred.
Your routine tasks are likely to include:
– Working with your Account Director to create and develop the right solution for our clients
– Liaising with the creative and digital team
– Writing blogs and web content for internal projects
– Recruiting brands to become involved in relevant programmes
– Taking ownership of various tasks within the agency
– Checking and reporting on the programme’s progress
– Becoming the client’s day-to-day point of contact on some aspects of a project
– Getting involved in business development and pitches
Skills and Interests
The ideal candidate will have:
– A demonstrated interest in Marketing with a third level qualification
– Excellent spoken and written communication skills
– Confidence, tact and a persuasive, professional manner
– Good organisational and time management skills
– Good ‘people skills’, for working with a range of colleagues and clients
– Ability to deliver projects on time and often under pressure
– Creative mindset with a real eye for detail
– Solid understanding of digital marketing and keen interest in social media
This position offers a real opportunity for career progression within a progressive agency that is growing fast as well as the opportunity to work with some of Ireland’s best loved brands.
To apply, email your CV to email@example.com