We are looking for a marketing intern to work closely with our client services team. This role would ideally suit a recent marketing graduate looking for genuine marketing experience on live projects. We’re looking for someone with a professional outlook who is easy to work with and has good organisational skills / attention to detail. A creative mindset is very much valued and encouraged at Brandfire. You will also be recruiting brands to become involved in relevant programmes so confidence and persuasiveness would be helpful in this role. You will be expected to take ownership of various tasks within the agency and would get involved in business development and pitches.
We’re a small agency so this will be a very hands-on position. You will work alongside the Account Director rand will be involved in a number of live projects, from concept stage through to delivery. This is an unpaid position but we do allocate a weekly allowance toward expenses incurred.
Your routine tasks are likely to include:
– Working with your Account Director to create and develop the right solution for our clients
– Liaising with the creative and digital team
– Recruiting brands to become involved in relevant programmes
– Taking ownership of various tasks within the agency
– Checking and reporting on the programme’s progress
– Becoming the client’s day-to-day point of contact on some aspects of a project
– Getting involved in business development and pitches
Skills and Interests
The ideal candidate will have:
– A demonstrated interest in Marketing with a third level qualification
– Excellent spoken and written communication skills
– Confidence, tact and a persuasive, professional manner
– Good organisational and time management skills
– Good ‘people skills’, for working with a range of colleagues and clients
– Ability to deliver projects on time and often under pressure
– Creative mindset with a real eye for detail
– Solid understanding of digital marketing and keen interest in social media
This position offers a real opportunity for career progression within a progressive agency that is growing fast as well as the opportunity to work with some of Ireland’s best loved brands.
You can find out more by pushing the Apply button.
Brandfire is a customer acquisition and retention agency based in Dublin. In essence, we create loyalty programmes and sales promotions that enable brands to build a stronger relationship with their customers.
We work with some of Ireland’s leading brands including 123.ie, Sony Pictures, Glanbia, Largo Foods, Texaco and many more. We are now looking for an enthusiastic intern to join the Brandfire team!