Tasks and Responsibilities:
You will be assisting our Sales Director with:
- Researching and identifying new leads for business opportunities.
- Maintaining contact with existing accounts in search of new business from them.
- Provide support on new product launches and innovations – presentation and data co-ordination.
- Developing and maintaining our Social Media accounts including activations and competitions.
- Attending meetings with the senior sales team in order to understand how we can better service these accounts.
- Looking after all aspects of the trade shows the company is involved in, staffing, display, stock, logistics and assisting with current customers/prospective customers.
- Support the sales teams with relevant and exciting marketing materials
- Working closely with PR companies, advertising agencies and design agencies where required.
- Manage and co-ordinate information requests from export markets.
The Prospective Candidates Must Have:
- Experience in the sales and marketing industry.
- A keen interest in Social Media
- Possess a clear understanding of the brand
- Demonstrate the ability to track commercial benefits of marketing and online work.
- The candidate will be a team player, understanding the role of the extended sales and marketing teams, providing support to other areas and departments within the hotel when necessary
- A willingness to learn
- Hold a primary degree in a relevant discipline, additional relevant postgraduate/professional qualifications would be an advantage
- A full driver’s license
About Broderick's Brothers
Broderick’s are expanding.
With a brand and a customer base that’s growing fast, we have taken on a significant investment and have moved to a brand-new state of the art facility in Tallaght. To further add to the excitement, we export to over 26 countries (but who’s counting!) and we proudly supply some of the largest food companies in the world.
Here’s a little about us:
1) We were founded in 1983
2) We 100% Family owned and proudly Irish
3) Yes, Barry and Bernard are real brothers….
4) We are passionate producers of delicious handmade cakes
6) Taste and quality is our passion
7) We work with large multinational accounts like Starbucks, Walmart, Costco, Tesco as well as some great Irish brands like Insomnia, Topaz Butlers cafes and SuperValu.
8) Sales are split between foodservice business to business and retail FMCG.