An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for a BusinessInsights Manager on Bank of Ireland`s Business Insights team, Retail Credit.
Business Insights plays a crucial role within Retail Credit with primary responsibility for the ongoing monitoring and reporting of credit risks in the RoI mortgage, consumer and small business & agri portfolios and the development of business insights across these portfolios.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and cohesive team in a senior role, where you will frequently work alongside and support various units across BoI Group Credit and BoI Retail Ireland, providing insightful analysis and credit risk management support at a strategic, policy and functional level.
This is a leading role in a high profile team, where you will engage with senior management on a regular basis. The role offers development and progression opportunities and will afford a high level of exposure to key internal and external parties. Main responsibilities include:
- Making a strong contribution to the Credit – MARS and Consumer Challenged Assets management team and the wider Retail Credit agenda through the provision of objective, professional and insightful credit risk analysis as related to challenged portfolios.
- Leading in-depth portfolio analysis of emerging trends and topical issues across the mortgage, consumer and small business & agri portfolios to ensure that business strategy, risk mitigation policy, decisions and actions are fully informed
- Insightful report commentary outlining existing and emergent trends to support the Credit Risk and business unit management function
- New report development, ensuring alignment to business requirements
- Presentation of professional qualitative reports and commentary to support credit policy and the deployment of sustainable solutions and other business initiatives
- Development of colleagues` application of SAS and other analytical tools where relevant.
What you will bring:
This in an opportunity for an ambitious individual with a strong analytical background and a proven track record of delivering high quality and insightful analysis and reporting to progress their career within a dynamic team. Do you have?
- At least 4-5 years` experience in a similar role
- Advanced knowledge of analytical tools such as SAS (Enterprise Guide and Base SAS), in addition to Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- A desire to continuously improve processes and output and to share learnings with colleagues
- Excellent business acumen and commercial focus
- Ability to deliver and achieve results, working on own initiative, within demanding timescales.
If so then we want to hear from you!
What a great time to join us! We are going through a period of significant change which will provide a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with us. Every organisation will tell you that their people are their most prized asset – we`ll tell you that too. The difference is however, we prove it – through commitment to nurturing, encouraging, challenging and training our people through our award winning LearningZone training and development centre. On top of a great career path and central location, we can offer you a range of benefits such as discounted VHI, FREE banking, preferential rates on loans and financial products, holiday and insurance funds, generous annual leave and staff offers. We also have many sports & social clubs and provide a platform for employees to get involved in volunteering and collecting for charities through our Give Together initiative.