Digital Marketing Internship
Camalife, is looking for a creative brain to join our team. We are looking for a candidate wishing to take their first step into the digital arena and become completely immersed in our start-up pre-launch and post launch.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced SEO savvy content writer and social Media specialist to join our team on a project basis in Dublin with potential for a full-time position.
- Assistance in Brand definition in terms of content creation and keyword definition.
- Website management
- User flow monitoring
- Establishing connections with social influencers and management of relationships for launch of product.
- Creation and management of social media profiles.
- Twitter trend promotion and management
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Social media advertising focusing on bringing traffic and new customers (Facebook and Twitter)
- Organic social media management: generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Proven study in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist/ content writer.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skill
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English
- Adaptability and interested in first taste of practical digital marketing experience under mentorship of a highly qualified digital marketer.