Digital Marketing Executive required for Ireland’s largest Event Rental Group!
If you are energetic, self-motivated, with a proven track record in digital marketing, we are interested in speaking with you!
Caterhire and its sister company Hireall are the two leading event services companies in Ireland and have been a key supplier to the Event and Hospitality sector for over 40 years.
Our client list includes many well-known names in the corporate, sporting, celebrity, media and political world. We are major suppliers to such events as Taste of Dublin, PGA Irish Open, Royal Dublin Horseshow, RBS 6 Nations, FAI and Punchestown and Curragh racing festivals.
The company has enjoyed substantial growth in recent years and is currently seeking a passionate Digital Marketing Executive to drive further growth in our business.
The group’s portfolio of brands includes Caterhire, Hireall and its most recently launched brand Lolliprops.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the group is currently seeking a dynamic Digital Marketer to join our team and play a key role in the future expansion of the business. Depending on experience there will be flexibility on working hours and the opportunity to work a shorter week (3 day week).
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing the overall digital marketing strategy to promote our extensive range of products and services.
There is a great opportunity for the right candidate, with the rights skills and attitude that can help grow and succeed with the business.
· Developing and executing an integrated online digital strategy for the group.
· Develop digital marketing plans that leverage all relevant channels, including Website, Email, Paid Search, SE0, Display, Remarketing and Social media to achieve marketing objectives.
· Managing maintenance and development of the websites for the group.
· Managing and developing highly targeted E-Zine Campaigns.
· Coordinating and overseeing the social media activities for the company.
· Ongoing content creation and copywriting.
· Liaising with external agencies for web design, PPC support and maintenance.
· Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
· Develop and maintaining our database for targeting existing and new customers.
· A proven track record in delivering innovative and successful digital marketing campaigns.
· Proven experience working with CMS and Email marketing packages.
· Very good knowledge of Google analytics, SEO and PPC .
· Good hands on experience of using social media platforms.
· Ability to understand and interpret data to draw out valuable insights.
· Experience with web analytics tools.
Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in a busy digital marketing environment.
Competitive salary and flexible working hours available for the successful candidate.
Caterhire is conveniently located in Sandyford, close to Luas line and bus routes.
For full details on our products and services please see www.caterhire.ie www.hireall.ie www.lolliprops.ie
Closing date for applications Thursday February 8th.