As a Channel Consultant, you are not only an absolute expert of inbound marketing but also in business consulting and account management. You are responsible for the initial onboarding as well as ongoing support for approximately 80 agencies from our Agency Partner Program and their clients.
During the first 90 days, you’ll work with your new partners to set-up the HubSpot tools, ensure your marketing agencies are set-up to deliver services around the inbound marketing methodology, and create a plan to deliver those services to their new HubSpot clients.
After that, it gets even more exciting because you will be advising them on other business areas such as positioning, service offering and delivery, and retainer pricing. By developing a robust inbound marketing and business strategy, you’ll be helping them establish long-term fruitful and sustainable relationships with their new clients. This way, you’ll become your partners’ trusted adviser who helps them build a scalable retainer model business.
Next to being your partners’ highly knowledgeable point of contact for the HubSpot’s suite of products, you’ll also be supporting them with account retention on an ongoing basis. Day-to-day, all this means a combination of emails, project management, quick catch-up phone calls, and longer scheduled consulting calls.
The best thing about this role is that every day is different. Because of the regular touch points with your partners and their clients from various industries you’ll get to learn something new every day. Your customers’ ongoing growth and learning are in your hands, but so are your own too. And with the various internal trainings and projects that we have, you’ll get the chance to discover the areas that you are most passionate about or challenge you the most and we’ll open up the doors for you towards becoming a thought leader in your chosen field and progressing your career.
To excel in this role you will need:
- Fluency in English
- Minimum 2+ years experience in a client-facing/account management role
- Strong knowledge of the media/digital landscape
- Knowledge of Inbound Marketing or the aptitude to learn it quickly and independently are required
- Must be smart and business savvy with consultative, problem solving, and issue resolution skills
- Experience using a wide variety of softwares on a daily basis (i.e. Marketing tools, CRM, automation)
- Motivated self-starter who is hungry to learn and with a proven track record of achieving results while balancing demanding expectations
- Super organized, quick learner who works well under pressure
- A proven ability to communicate effectively via phone and email
- It’s easy for you to build and maintain relationships, manage expectations, identify issues that require escalation and dealing with cancellations
- A strong love for teaching: you get excited when you help someone achieve their goals
In return you will receive:
- Generous remuneration
- Stock Options
- An education allowance up to €4,000 per annum
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- Long term illness cover
- Travel insurance
- Gym Benefits
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
- 25 days holidays
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start up environment