You will be joining a small team in a busy office environment. The successful candidate will support marketing across all relevant digital and social media channels. Supporting and working directly with the Training and Brand Communication Manager and next door to the Managing Director and Finance Director who you will interact with daily.
The Tasks: What would Your day be like?
Every day will be a new challenge and will be different to the last with so many brands to look after in our marketing department. The only thing that is constant will be the typical office hours you work. However, your tasks will be varied and dynamic to include but not limited to:
· Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
· Support the organization of various projects relating to sales & marketing.
· Conduct market research and analyse consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
· Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
· Update spreadsheets, and CRM database.
· Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
· Write sales/marketing material (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market.
· Keeping good relationships with numerous press/online editors/writers from Ireland and the UK whilst constantly seeking editorial coverage for new launches and events.
· Maintaining and editing the company website and ecommerce to ensure a competent and timely web resource for new and existing customers.
· The ongoing design and measurement of email marketing campaigns.
· Visual design and editing using Photoshop, Acrobat, Indesign and Canva for marketing/presentation material. Creating marketing material for both online and print promotions.
· Supporting the wider business development team as well as our clients with marketing collateral as required.
· The organising of trade show exhibitions in the UK and Ireland.
The Essentials: Requirements to succeed in the role
· Good knowledge and interest in the Beauty industry is essential.
· A collaborative team player with a can-do attitude is a must!
· Must hold a digital marketing qualification and at least 1 years’ experience in a similar role.
· Tech savvy with experience/knowledge in SEO, CRM, Email & Social marketing and/or display advertising campaigns a big bonus!
· Experience in using Google Analytics or other analytic tools.
· Be proficient in Microsoft Office and have a good working knowledge of Photoshop, HTML editing, CMS, Hootsuite, Facebook Power Editor, Mail Chimp & Maximiser CRM (or similar)
· Experience in writing engaging content and creating original imagery for use as marketing collateral.
· Interest in online selling & e-commerce and experience in this area would be favoured.
This role is an exciting opportunity to start your marketing journey in a fast-paced growing multi-brand company where hard work is recognised. If you think you have what it takes and want to be part of the Chleo Enterprises story send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Chleo Enterprises
The Company: Chloe Enterprises
Chleo Enterprises has been successfully serving the Irish Professional Beauty Business for over three decades. Established since 1984, our professional and international product ranges, Sothys, DMK, Artdeco, Misslyn and Perron Rigot, can now be found in every corner of the country. Chleo Enterprises is one of the most admired beauty distributors in both Southern and Northern Ireland and the UK, recognised as an innovative, customer-focused company that delivers superb products and services.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-growing company in an extremely busy environment.