Circulate is a creative advertising agency working with innovative artists and brands predominantly in the music industry. At the moment we have a number of exciting clients including Faithless, Martin Solveig, Circo Loco, Jonas Blue, Jamie Oliver and many others.
We do everything from social media planning to large-scale online campaigns and also concept and graphic design.
This is your chance to be part of an energetic, talented team working with some of the most exciting brands and personalities in the world. From music to film to sports you will get the chance to work on projects and clients that are at the cutting edge of their industries. There will be a chance to input creatively on a range of projects and have your ideas realized in the public realm. Circulate is a fast growing agency with plenty of further opportunities for the right person.
The position is for a 3-month unpaid internship. There will be no salary available for this position, however, it represents a fantastic opportunity to gain extensive on the ground experience in social media, the music industry and being an important part of working with a diverse team.
Many of our successful interns are now part of the Circulate team full time, so there is plenty of room to grow for the right applicant.
- Working on the accounts of a number of artists and brands.
- Liaising with account managers and design team on a daily basis.
- Working as part of a team to build effective growth strategies for our clients.
- Generating ideas for content suitable for the artists/brands to use on their social networks.
- Assist the account managers in idea generation.
- Creating comprehensive monthly social media reports for clients.
- Posting and scheduling posts on Facebook, Soundcloud, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
- Plan, execute and report media campaigns on social media platforms.
Skills and education requirements:
- The intern should have a keen interest in social media and should possess the following key attributes:
- Third Level degree qualification in communication (or equivalent).
- Previous work experience in a marketing related role (not essential but a plus).
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated.
- Friendly, professional with a strong customer service ethos.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience/good knowledge of the advertising industry is a plus.
P.S. A love of music isn’t a requirement but it would certainly help (all genres welcome!).
This internship is an excellent chance to gain practical skills in a challenging environment. You don’t have to know everything coming in but you must be willing to learn, adapt and remain flexible in the work environment.
Sound like you? Send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
We are a creative advertising agency with a specialism in digital, purpose-built to serve the needs of innovative artists and brands.
We know music.
We understand music fans.
We create valuable communities for our clients enabling them to grow their online presence and increase commercial revenues.