KamaGames is a global developer and publisher of social casino titles designed for mobile, social and smart TVs. Bringing together creativity, technology and a passion for games, we have built a portfolio designed to deliver real-life entertainment to the masses.
As part of an on-going global expansion, KamaGames are looking to recruit a Community Content specialist to not only build and maintain relationships with key influencers in the social casino industry but also create engaging and entertaining content for KamaGames’ social media channels.
In addition, the right candidate will also have experience in presenting and be at ease in front of a camera. A key part of the role is to be “the face of KamaGames” during live streams and other on camera activities.
This is a great role for anyone looking to make their mark in a rapidly expanding company in a growing industry. The right candidate would have the opportunity to be part of a great creative team and to see their projects grow from concept to execution.
- Build and maintain content to fit and enhance the monthly and annual calendars for Pokerist and other titles in the KamaGames portfolio
- Lead creative content brainstorms to devise new and relevant content for KamaGames’ social media channels
- Draft, execute and maintain a weekly live streaming schedule
- Be “the face” for on-camera activities and represent our company as well as our games
- Collaborate with the rest of the KamaGames creative team to devise brand concepts and represent the needs of the community
- 2+ year’s community management experience in social gaming/mobile gaming
- Great understanding of the social media landscape is a must
- Ability to take initiative, be responsive to deadlines and handle multiple projects at the same time without losing sight of either the big picture or the fine details
- Highly creative with a passion for technology
- Broadcast or on camera experience is essential for the role
- Must understand and be an authority on Poker, BlackJack, Roulette and Baccarat
- Strong, confident character and must have a sense of humour
- Excellent understanding of all aspects of community and influencer management