Content and Digital Marketing Executive
UX Training.com is a specialist provider of user experience design training. We help individuals, teams and organisations build their skills and grow their knowledge of UX. It’s a fast-growing sector and we’re building our team to keep up with demand.
We’re looking for an energetic content and digital marketing expert to be the voice of our company online; to build awareness of who we are and what we do; and to ultimately drive leads and increase sales. You will be in charge of creating content, attracting organic traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to to become customers.
How will you do this? You are a talented content creator who can write and produce various types of content and blog regularly. You’re curious by nature and you’ll dig deep into the world of UX to find interesting source material on topics as diverse as psychology, technology, design, research, e-commerce and more. You’ll also cajole and organise others to create content on our behalf.
In tandem, you’ll use your digital marketing skills to promote this content effectively; track effectiveness; and drive leads and sales. These skills would ideally include email and social marketing; conversion rate optimisation; and good working knowledge of analytics, SEO and PPC.
You get UX and understand its crucial role in the tech industry. And you’ll evangelise about it to our audience.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our website (including blog posts, brochures, reports, infographics, etc.)
- Grow new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers)
- Optimise our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Blog on an ongoing basis to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests
- Build relationships with UX designers, industry influencers and industry experts to produce high-quality content that will have a wide footprint
- At least 2-3 years experience working in a content and digital marketing role
- A track record producing great content, promoting it across appropriate channels and growing traffic
- You might not be a UX expert, but you’re prepared to become one (if you already are one, that’s a bonus). You’re passionate about great design and doing things right
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and keyword tools
- Proficiency with email marketing software, such as Mailchimp or similar
- An understanding of SEO and SEO optimisation, and a willingness to learn more
- An understanding of conversion rate optimisation, and a willingness to learn more
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, and rely on data to make decisions
- Third level qualifications
We’re nice to work for
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- City-centre location
- Bright, airy open-plan office space
- Your own Macbook
- We’d like you to work in the office most days, but we’re flexible
- Regular compensation reviews: great work is rewarded
- Flexible holidays
- Full-time role (but if you need more flexibility, we’re open minded)
If you think this sounds like you, please get in touch. We’d love to hear from you.