e-ducare is looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Content Manager to create amazing content that supports our cause to help children attain an education in Vietnam and Ireland.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications, this role will be key in delivering high quality content to be distributed on e-ducare’s social media platforms.
- Lead editorial development of content items in the form of articles, infographics, tools and more.
- Responsible for website layout, design, copy, functionality and quality control.
- Create/manage a publishing strategy and calendar.
- Generate blog entries, copy articles, white papers, and press releases.
- Collaborate with Directors/Event Manager/Social Media Manager to ensure content is created to support upcoming events.
- Collaborate with Social Media Manager to ensure content is SEO-friendly.
- Collaborate with webmaster to ensure website is updated with fresh content.
- Excellent writing ability.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Advanced editing skills.
- Ability to quickly learn to use new tools.
- A passion for education.
BA/MA (obtained or studying for).
Experience conducting/writing research reports.
Time requirements: 2 hours per week, for 9 months.