• Become an expert in technology, solutions, value proposition, and target audience and interact with all relevant departments on a regular basis to stay up-to-date on product releases, market trends, and customer insights.
• Develop content marketing strategies, set goals for content creation and promotion, and ensure editorial deadlines are met.
• Create white papers, e-books and other downloadable content and work with design to ensure that all content is finished to a highly professional standard.
• Regularly write blogs, press releases, and other digital content on topics that are relevant and interesting to a target audience
• Ensure that all content is SEO optimised and helps to attract site visitors through search and social media
• Use social media profiles, as well as online, partner, syndication, and other channels to promote content in a targeted manner that builds brand awareness, attracts subscribers, and generates inbound leads
• 1-3 years of experience in content/digital marketing or other content-focused role
• Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills in English.
• Strong attention to detail, well-organised with a willingness to learn and take direction.
• Expertise in social media platforms.
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, journalism or relevant field.
• Knowledge of IT and finance a plus but not required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, expanding software company and contribute to the future development of the Group. An attractive package is on offer to the successful candidate.