Blueface is changing how companies communicate. As one of Ireland’s fastest growing companies, Blueface is hiring talented marketers to help fuel this growth. Are you up for the challenge?
The successful candidate will be working across multiple markets supporting growth focused sales and marketing activities. If successful you will be working closely with the rest of the marketing team to produce creative content across a variety of formats that will help educate, inform, inspire, and delight our audience.
If you have a demonstrable history of producing excellent content, an interest in marketing and technology, and enjoy working in a team-based and collaborative environment – we’d love you to apply.
- Deliver new and engaging content for the different Blueface customer personas
- Deliver content across a range of formats including but not limited to blogs, ebooks, surveys, infographics, and videos
- Create and execute a content calendar in collaboration with the wider Blueface team
- Use initiative and creativity to identify and propose new content ideas which will support the sales and marketing teams
- Engage and interact with other teams to crowd source content ideas
- Improve existing library of Blueface content assets
- Edit and proofread content prior to publishing
- Optimise content considering SEO
- Identify opportunities for syndication of content pieces
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Adept with Photoshop and Illustrator or similar industry standard software
- Comfortable with website content management systems such as WordPress
- Content planning and creation
- Basic understanding of on-page SEO optimisation and copywriting techniques
- Basic understanding of syndication tactics for content such as social media
Blueface is a global cloud communications provider headquartered in Dublin. Since 2004, we’ve been trusted by organisations to provide innovative and reliable voice services.