Due to our rapid growth we are now looking to hire a Content Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the coordination of all unique marketing content for LearnUpon. The right person for this role will have a really strong background in developing cross channel content and content optimization including text, audio, video, and image content, social media marketing and search marketing. They will be able to identify what format and distribution channels work best for our target audience and will find innovative new channels and formats through structured experimentation. The will also have the ability to interpret analytics and make a real impact on metrics through strategy and execution. The right person for this role is a creative marketer with the ability to organize projects, meet deadlines, and manage a small content team. This is an exciting opportunity that will see the successful candidate play a key role in LearnUpon’s future growth and others who will rely on your work every single day.
Specifically the role will involve:
- The development, implementation and execution of a clear, engaging and brand building content marketing strategy that supports LearnUpon’s goals including Increasing Brand and Offer Awareness, Growing Website Traffic, Generating Leads, Acquiring Customers, Retaining Customers.
- Creating, editing and managing the production of digital and print content that is consistent with the organization’s brand, style and tone.
- Creation of standard procedures for the planning, execution, optimization, and distribution of LearnUpon’s content.
- Collaboration with other marketers, designers, sales professionals and industry experts to manage the production of content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Monitoring and reporting on content marketing metrics and show continuous improvement of the content strategy based on analytics.
Who we are looking for
The person we are looking for will have:
- Strong content marketing skills with demonstrated experience of successful management and execution of a content marketing strategy.
- Proven track record in leading a team in a project driven environment.
- Strong SEO abilities to drive traffic to web properties from search engines.
- Social Media Marketing experience through use of online channels to distribute and amplify the company’s content and build the brand.
- Strong content generation skills including copywriting, image, audio and video.
- Proven editorial skills with the ability to adjust content to remain consistent with brand, style and tone.
- Demonstrated experience using content to generate leads and sales.
- At least 5+ years exposure to digital content strategy in a fast-paced dynamic environment, preferably in SaaS-based B2B marketing.
- Third level degree in marketing or business.
- Be highly motivated and want to achieve something special with our company.
- You will be bright, hard-working and have the initiative and ability to solve problems by yourself while knowing when it’s time to call on your colleagues for some assistance.
- You will have excellent written and spoken English for communicating with our customers (in a friendly and personable way!).
Considered as a bonus for the role:
- Experience with SaaS and/or at a SaaS company is a big plus.
- An eLearning / LMS background while not necessary would be a bonus.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting start-up environment with rapidly expanding superstar team
- Excellent career progression opportunities for the right candidate
- Team building events
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV. Please include a sample of your previous content marketing work with your submission. We look forward to hearing from you!
LearnUpon is an established, exciting cloud based software company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. We also have offices in Sydney, New York and Belgrade. Our purpose is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience on the world’s best learning management system. We are addressing the common frustrations with traditional learning management systems by developing a platform that can be set-up within one hour, is easy and intuitive to use, looks amazing and is highly scalable. Since launching LearnUpon in mid 2012 we are now one of the fastest growing LMS platforms in the world with new customers signing up for our platform every day. Our customers are based in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Africa, Europe and of course in our home of Ireland.
LearnUpon is growing incredibly fast with established and increasing revenue. The company is a very open, collaborative environment where team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Our product is on the path to being very successful and the people who join now will be critical contributors to its ongoing adoption throughout the world.
Life at LearnUpon is fun and challenging. You will get to work with a great team in a Dublin city centre location. We are constantly making LearnUpon better for our customers and never adopt an “it will do” attitude when it comes to our platform. We love releasing new features which make our customers go “wow”. All the team are given time-out each month to go off and think and come up with amazing new ideas which will make LearnUpon even better. Everyone contributes and everyone’s ideas are respected. We treat our staff like our customers, they are the most important elements in our business without whom we would just be another run of the mill, boring, clunky LMS.