Content Marketing Manager
LearnUpon is a cloud-based software company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with offices in Sydney, New York and Belgrade. LearnUpon is designed for organizations looking to distribute their courses and track their training quickly and easily at scale.
At LearnUpon we put our customer’s experience at the heart of everything we do, we always strive for the best solution (not the easy one), and we commit to producing work that we can be proud of. Our company is a very open, collaborative environment where team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. You can be part of a team who supports and guides each other to be our best (especially on those tough days), and who does their best work in a supportive and fun environment.
Reasons to work for LearnUpon:
- Excellent career progression – take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Opportunities to learn new marketing skills from a team of experiences SaaS marketers.
- You’ll collaborate closely with all teams and build relationships with subject matter experts across the company.
- Work in a fun and supportive environment.
Our Marketing team is key to our company as they are responsible for educating and guiding potential customers towards our eLearning solution and creating an overall awareness of what LearnUpon can do to a global audience. You will be part of a team who creates a wide range of content marketing, overseas digital campaigns, and is a key advocate for LearnUpon.
What will I be doing?
- Develop and execute a clear, engaging and brand building content marketing strategy that supports LearnUpon’s goals. This includes: Increasing Brand and Offer Awareness, Growing Website Traffic, Generating Leads, Acquiring Customers, and Retaining Customers.
- Create and manage digital and print content consistent with LearnUpon’s brand, style and tone.
- Create and improve procedures to plan, execute, optimize, and distribute LearnUpon’s content.
- Collaborate with other marketers, designers, sales professionals and industry experts to produce content that matches the needs of our audience.
- Monitor and report on content marketing metrics and show continuous improvement of the content strategy through analytics.
What skills do I need?
- At least 5+ years experience in successfully managing and executing a content marketing strategy.
- A proven track record leading a team in a project driven environment.
- Strong content generation skills including copywriting, image, audio and video.
- Editorial skills with ability to adjust content to remain consistent with brand, style and tone.
- Strong SEO abilities to drive traffic to web properties from search engines.
- Social Media Marketing experience to distribute the company’s content and build the brand.
- Demonstrated experience using content to generate leads and sales.
- Third level degree in marketing or business.
- Be highly motivated and want to achieve something special with our company.
- Be bright, hard-working and have the initiative and ability to solve problems by yourself while knowing when it’s time to call on your colleagues for some assistance.
- Excellent written and spoken English for communicating (in a friendly and personable way!).
Not required but considered a big plus
- Experience with SaaS-based B2B marketing and/or at a SaaS company is a big plus.
- An eLearning / LMS background while not necessary would be a bonus.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our upmost to provide feedback where we can!
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30 minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our CEO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.