Content Marketing Specialist
€Excellent DOE Plus Health Insurance, Company Contributory Pension Scheme, Annual Bonus Scheme, Generous Holidays
Hosting one of Europe’s premier IT events, our client is dedicated to this exciting annual conference that has seen year-on-year growth since it began over 20 years ago. An exciting opportunity has now arisen for a Content Marketing Specialist to join their team in Galway.
This is an engaging and exciting role with plenty of variety and the chance to join a skilled and enthusiastic team. You’ll be able to dig in to your creativity and utilise all those ideas you have been storing up to produce amazing work that drives engagement and creates a huge buzz around the brand.
As a Content Marketing Specialist, you will be tasked with growing our client’s database of leads and nurturing each lead through exceptional content.
Specifically, you will work with external partners to create webinar, eBook, podcast and blog content which is aimed at the IT industry.
You’ll co-ordinate and deliver your content to specific segments of the industry in a timely, topical manner.
Additionally, your role will involve:
– Executing marketing content campaigns from conception through to post-campaign analysis
– Optimising content to generate relevant, qualified traffic
– Supporting the growth of online communities
– Measuring the success of campaigns and providing supporting reporting
– Identifying new opportunities and growth areas for your content
So, is this the role for you? If so, you must have:
– At least two years’ marketing experience which has included demonstrable strategic responsibilities
– A strong understanding of SEO, Google Analytics and social media marketing
– Knowledge of inbound marketing best practice
– A third level qualification in marketing, ideally a degree or post graduate qualification
Results-driven and ambitious, as a Content Marketing Specialist, you will need excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a ‘can-do’ and ‘will-do’ approach.
To apply for the role of Content Marketing Specialist, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Content Marketing Specialist, Marketing Campaign Executive, Marketing Executive, Copywriter, Marketing Copywriter, Content Writer, Content Developer, B2B Writer, SEO Specialist, Creative Copywriter, Technical Copywriter, Content Marketing Executive.