We’re looking for a seasoned Creative Director to join our growing team in Dublin. The right candidate will direct great creative work, help shape our clients communications, and become the main interpreter of our client’s strategy and goals to create compelling marketing materials. Being adept at balancing big picture concepts with focused creative work to make the most of every deliverable with the team is a must.
This position is for a strong and proven leader, with a diverse portfolio spanning digital and print work. The right candidate should be steeped in technology, is agile and adaptable, yet relentless in the production of great work. Your passion for copy, design, and all things creative should come out in all the work you do. We work with some of the best known tech brands in the world, so: creative vision, inspired leadership, strong management & team-building chops are imperatives. An open-minded, inclusive, and fun culture are a few of Firewood’s marks of distinction. Sound like you?
- Lead a team to produce high-quality creative, from concept to execution, for multi-channel campaigns,
- Provide innovative solutions to creative problems, be a thought leader to the team and to the client, and serve as the go-to person when a solution is needed. Bring new ideas to the table that exceed the client’s expectations.
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional team, presenting ideas effectively to clients and other stakeholders.
- Become the standard bearer around technical product knowledge and accuracy assurance.
- Develop strong client relationships through a thorough understanding of their brand and product offering.
- Create compelling campaigns that align with the client’s brand and messaging guidelines.
- Mentor a team of writers and designers, with great presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Interview new talent and drive the growth of the Creative Team
- Maintain quality and consistency of the creative deliverable for the team.
- Be a champion for our culture and values.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience leading creative in an agency environment, on B2B and/or B2C communications.
- Strong copywriting experience across multiple types of campaigns and clients
- Design experience in digital, print, or both is a huge plus.
- Demonstrated ability to think big, and contribute meaningful concepts.
- A special talent for recognizing other people’s talents, integrating their ideas, encouraging team members’ success, together with a knack for spotting the next great hire.
- Work efficiently and effectively. We work fast, and well. This should be how you live, too.
- A natural ease and grace to your communication style, be it the internal email, the full blown presentation, or the chat with the client over a Google Hangout.
Relocation is not offered.