Volkswagen Bank GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of Volkswagen Financial Services AG, the largest automobile financial services provider in Europe. Our central task is to promote sales for the Volkswagen Group and its brands. The products and services of Volkswagen Bank GmbH range from the financing of new and used vehicles of all the Group’s brands to dealer wholesale funding.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team responsible for the growth and development of all Volkswagen Bank Ireland product, volume and profitability lines. Volkswagen Bank Ireland is the market leader in providing innovative automotive services products, focusing exclusively on Volkswagen Group Brands.
The CRM Specialist will have responsibility for the continued development and implementation of the newly built CRM system. They support the Customer Retention strategy within Volkswagen Bank Ireland. The CRM specialist will be responsible for developing and maintaining all Volkswagen Bank Ireland loyalty and renewal programmes ensuring integration within the Volkswagen Group Ireland brands and dealer network.
- Collaborate with the Brand and Development team, Sales team, and other key stakeholders to deliver a CRM infrastructure and strategy that meets both brand and dealer requirements.
- Responsibility for driving and delivering the Volkswagen Bank Ireland Finance renewals programme, ensuring that it delivers agreed customer retention targets through a personalised customer communication process and dealer engagement programme.
- Supports the commercial relationship with all key CRM stakeholders, including the Volkswagen Group Ireland brands providing input to Brand and Development Management.
- Provide monthly CRM and renewal performance updates to all key internal stakeholders, including Brand Management and the International CRM Team.
- Work closely with Marketing Specialist to ensure that all Volkswagen Bank Ireland customer marketing activity fits collaboratively within the individual Brand’s customer journey. Influencing these key stakeholders to drive further opportunity to integrate Volkswagen Bank Ireland activity into brand marketing planning will be essential.
- Prepare portfolio analysis to provide recommendations and customer insights to Sales Management. Develop and execute plans to complement and support dealer CRM processes to enhance dealer renewal performance.
- Support the development and implementation of a CRM and retention IT infrastructure and processes, to ensure that all commercial issues and opportunities are fully considered.
- Evaluate all appropriate CRM marketing activities against KPIs to determine success levels and any further actions required as a result.
- Ensure that all direct customer marketing communications are compliant and in line with the CRM system functionality.
- Support CRM work streams within key projects
Key Role Requirements:
- Degree in Business and/or Marketing discipline
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a financial services industry and business processes role
- Significant experience with Microsoft Office, Business Objects and CRM systems. Knowledge of Salesforce CRM is preferable
- A strong understanding of automotive financial services practices including customer experience processes, contract management and in-life reporting infrastructure
- Database Segmentation and Lead Generation Experience
- Email Marketing Knowledge is desired
- Well organised and be able to work to strict deadlines
- Analytical and systematic working style¸ with a strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of customer marketing permissions
- Team player and excellent communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Customer focused and achievement orientated
- Fluent written and spoken English
Terms and Conditions:
This is a full time permanent permission. A competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience and qualification level will be offered to the successful candidate.