Design And Marketing Assistant For The Connacht Hotel
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To assist the Design team in carrying out on-line and off-line creative artwork for campaigns as required by the group in all departments in all business and to support the existing design team.
Work hours are: Monday-Friday, 8.30am-5pm
KEY DELIVERABLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· The role would require the member of staff to update our social media channels with generic content across our various platforms on social media for Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram.
· Facebook would require 70 generic updates for the week ahead across all three platforms. Twitter would require 70 updates for the week across all three platforms. Instagram would require 28 updates per week across all profiles.
· This role would also include lead creation for new followers and would require the member of staff to engage with over 1,000 new customer’s. This would allow us to organically grow and reach a new audience on an international scale
· This role requires assistance to the Design team in the creation and implementation of in-house marketing material across all businesses within The Connacht Hospitality Group. This includes but is not limited to; menu design, stationary design, in-house signage, and visual communication across all properties
· This role would also require website design and creation of other online marketing material across all properties
· Adobe CC Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Dreamwaver
· Wordpress/ Joomla/ CMS System
· Digital Marketing and Advertising experience, and a solid understanding of creative design & campaign execution
· Ability to utilize social media for an international audience an advantage
· Attention to detail and an ability to communicate effectively on all levels
PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelors Degree in Digital and Traditional Marketing, Advertising, PR an advantage
· A higher-level degree in Marketing, Business, or Advertising an advantage
· The Candidate should be able to demonstrate previous design work or campaigns