Thanks to some exciting new client wins we’re rapidly expanding and as such are looking for a highly ambitious, passionate and fun Digital Account Manager to join the team.
The successful candidate can enjoy working with world class clients and an equally ambitious and dedicated team of content creators, social managers, videographers and client service talent.
You will be responsible for the daily management of client relationships and delivery of their projects and campaigns. You’ll show clients innovative opportunities to grow their brands in new, exciting and relevant ways. You’ll work with the team to define plans and deliver them on scope, on time and on budget.
As an Account Manager you’ll be a key member of the client service team, executing multiple projects across many brands and industries, in a fun and focused team environment. You will be a skilled project manager, with strong client-facing skills, and a thorough understanding of the digital marketing process from creative ideation through to campaign go-live. You will embrace responsibility and strive for the highest standards in terms of client satisfaction and campaign delivery, building strong and enduring relationships based on trust. You will lead junior team members by example demonstrating a strong work ethic.
- Develop a solid understanding of the client’s products, market and industry. Demonstrate a passion and enthusiasm for their business and leverage your understanding to unlock new business opportunities for New/Slang.
- Ensure the quality output and delivery of client projects on time and on budget.
- Day to day client and internal communication and management as you progress the project according to the project plan, including cross-functional collaboration within the PSG Communications Group and external partners.
- Protect and grow revenue through effective financial administration, including estimate generation, billing and third-party financial administration.
- Monitor and measure campaign performance on an ongoing basis post-go live in the context of campaign KPIs and report both internally and externally.
- Oversee, encourage and mentor junior team members to function cohesively as part of the team.
- Be actively involved in new business efforts as and when required.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a marketing role (preferably digital)
- A strong working knowledge of digital marketing vehicles and an understanding of all agency departments including, media, search, planning, creative, etc.
- A passion for all things digital and a desire to keep up to date with industry trends and developments.
- Previous experience working in a digital/social agency is helpful.
- A self-starter, ability to think on your feet and make tough decisions with a desire to embrace responsibility and take ownership.
- Excellent client-facing and presentation skills delivered with integrity.
- A process-oriented individual, with an appreciation and understanding of project management.
- Exceptional attention to detail is a must, coupled with personal pride in every output you deliver.
- Ability to take accountability for calculating and managing projects against budget, delivering profitable work.
- Strong work ethic with a team player attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.