Accenture Digital helps clients transform how we work and play. We work across 80% of the Fortune 500, 40 industries and governments in 120 countries. Powered by three practices – Analytics, Interactive, and Mobility we are constantly expanding our digital capabilities, adding new offerings such as Fjord, design and innovation from Accenture Interactive.
Accenture Digital’s marketing activities, target a wide range of audiences and content topics. From clients, influencers, employees to recruits. Our campaign content covers everything from innovation, design, diversity, AI, marketing, mobility and analytics, to demonstrate how we are leading the way in digital transformation.
We are currently looking for an outstanding digital channels manager to join our Accenture Digital global digital marketing team. We have recently restructured our team and are about to transform our marketing strategy, so it’s an exciting time to join us and make your mark.
Who we are looking for
- You live, breath, eat and sleep digital marketing and know what great content, plus campaigns looks like.
- You are creative, strategic and have an opinion on where digital platforms and channels, from websites, to apps, to video are heading.
- You have a proven track record of creating and driving digital campaigns and selecting the best channel to optimize the content and reach the target audience.
- You’ve managed and audited websites, to ensure content updates are deployed and pages redesigned, working within guidelines and challenging changes with stakeholders when required.
- You’ve worked across a range of social channels including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and SlideShare and have an opinion on the role of social when it comes to digital channels and campaigns.
- You’ve got solid experience with Paid Search and SEO.
- You’ve tracked and optimized digital campaigns based on metrics and measurement.
- You’ve managed a team, agency, developers and a writer. You’ve worked with global marketing colleagues so you are great at collaborating and getting the best out of people, whatever their location.
- You’ve worked with Google Analytics, Omniture or other related content and reporting tools.
- You’re interested in what’s going on in the world of digital – from analytics, AI, design, innovation to marketing, you like spotting and sharing relevant business trends.
- You can deliver on big ideas, can simplify the complex, are perpetually curious, have contagious enthusiasm, as well as deep and well respected subject matter expertise.
- You may be at an agency ready to make your move client side or may already be client side.
What’s in it for you?
You will get the chance to be part of a forward-thinking, fun, yet hard-working global digital marketing team. You will have the chance to help shape and drive our digital channel strategy, be innovative and creative. Accenture is a great place to work; we are global brand with a world-class reputation that offers dynamic career development opportunities and the chance to work with the best people.
- Reporting to: the Head of Digital Marketing, Accenture Digital.
- Working with: the digital marketing team and a range of marketing colleagues across brand management, advertising, events, sponsorship, media, recruitment, digital, as well as agencies and partners.
- Work experience: Minimum 10+ years marketing and communication experience, 5+ years of digital marketing specialization including web and app experience.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent. Master’s degree a plus.
- Core skills: strong strategic, creative, analytical, writing, presentation and financial management skills.
- Work requirements: minimal travel, role will be based preferably in London or New York.
- Salary & benefits: TBC