Are you passionate about all things digital? We are looking for you!!
An opportunity has arisen for a daring Digital Communications Manager within one of Ireland’s leading fuel and convenience companies who provide great challenges, growth and ample space for development. This is a superb role for a motivated and determined individual who is passionate about continuing to build a successful career in a truly creative marketing environment.
We believe the perfect candidate would be a positive and eager individual that displays high levels of energy, enthusiasm and commitment. You will strive to surpass expectations and take ownership for your own success and you have a hunger to understand the customer and you can develop marketing solutions to support.
Our client puts the customer at the heart of all they do and strive to deliver excellent customer service and standards. With over 444 locations in Ireland and growing that’s a lot of customers to cherish. If you want to be part of a brand that exceed customers expectations and then this is for you.
- Planning, executing and optimizing digital campaigns across all social media platforms, SEO, email and display that deliver on target and budget.
- Develop digital content for brand building and drive engagement across all platforms and you will have operational responsibility for all digital communications.
- Complete a detailed analysis report on each campaign for return on investment.
- Manage any third party agencies and collaborate with cross function teams where required for content changes.
- Work alongside all departments to integrate social media into all aspects of the business.
- You will project manage key projects as well as tactical assignments.
We would like to see as a minimum:
- Graduate education with a marketing discipline.
- Digital Marketing Qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years experience handling a portfolio of brands.
- Previous experience to project manage and multi-task complex projects and deliver excellent results on these.
- Excellent IT skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Microsoft, content management systems, Google analytic’s and Facebook insights)
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Marie Kane Bell from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to the principle of equality regardless of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, and race. They will apply employment policies which are fair, equitable and consistent with the skills and abilities of their employees and the needs of the company.