- Planning, executing and optimizing digital campaigns across social media, SEO, email and display that deliver on agreed targets and budget
- Content Management – Develop digital content for marketing purposes / brand building. Drive engagement across social media by creating exciting content calendars for EPIC on Facebook, Twitter, You Tube and Instagram.
- Develop and oversee email marketing campaigns to segmented data bases – planning with sales team
- Contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications.
- Build campaigns with affiliate partners
- Overall responsibility for the yearly events calendar planning and executing campaigns with team across all channels
- Development of video clips through the year to be used as appropriate digital
- Oversee distribution of material to travel websites and ensure EPIC material is up to date
- Completing detailed analysis of the return on investment on all digital campaigns.
- Monthly reporting and action plan for improvement based on outcomes
Requirements for this role:
This is a very varied and challenging role which requires a high degree of professionalism, flexibility, team focus, initiative, excellent standards and confidentiality. It is important that the Digital Manager has excellent interpersonal skills and a can do attitude.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Digital marketing / communications qualification
- 5+ years experience within a digital communications role
- Management and development of team members
- Proven track record having managed a brand with different social & content requirements on Organic, Earned and Paid channels
- Strategic vision, strong ability to recommend the best social media and content strategies for various campaigns
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- Strong Attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Ability to work with KPIs, financial targets and tight deadlines with high commercial accumen
- Perfect writing skills
- Ability to manage peaks in workload and strong ability to multi-task
- Excellent IT Skills (Excel, Power-point Microsoft, experience working with content management systems,
- Excellent user experience of Google Analytics and Facebook insights, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, You Tube
How to apply:
- Please send your cover letter accompanied by CV
- We will get back to all successful candidates as soon as we have reviewed all applicants to arrange interview