Digital Content Specialist
This role will assist in the development and management of Digital communications through the planning, creation and distribution of digital content across websites, Apps, social media and email.
Our Digital Content Specialists are responsible for:
- Assisting in the design, production, processing and delivery of digital content on multiple platforms
- Liaising with media agencies on Digital campaigns
- Working closing with all stakeholders to ensure that Digital Objectives are clearly defined, understood and achieved.
- Working closely with IT team on Digital Developments
- Designing, distributing and monitoring our email campaigns
- Updating Brand websites on a daily basis using CMS – updating offers, campaigns
- Preparing brand imagery for use on Websites, emails and social media.
- Managing our content calendars to ensure adherence to Content strategy as well as planning content by occasion and campaign.
- Analyzing & optimizing the performance of digital content & platforms using google analytics, Facebook & social insights & email analytics.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Have an interest in working in a retail business and a passion for food & health.
- Have excellent communication skills, written and verbal and a strong track record of building excellent relationships with stakeholders.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to complete tasks to a deadline. Be adaptable, with a strong team ethic and proven ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Hold a relevant Marketing and/or IT 3rd level qualification degree. A qualification in Digital Marketing will be of distinct advantage.
- Have at least 3 years` experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience of Content Management Systems, all Social media platforms, Social Media and email marketing, writing for an online audience & search are all pre-requisites.
- Analytics knowledge & experience e.g. google analytics, Facebook insights, Social Media monitoring platforms