Digital Graphic Designer
My client who is a multinational Entertainment Company with offices based in Dublin South are actively seeking a Digital Graphic Designer to join their rapidly expanding organisation on a 6-9 month contract with a view to permanency.
The successful candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience in Online Graphic Design.
- Responsible for interpreting creative design briefs and producing quality on brand outputs to enhance customer engagement across all digital marketing communications.
- Design Banner ads and Social Media graphics for key online advertising projects for all major sporting events to support all online paid and owned activity.
- You will be managing several projects at once so the ability to multitask is key to this position.
- Maintain web graphic standards and brand guidelines in all creative designs
- Collaborate closely with various departments, peers and management on design elements
- Develop innovative and creative ideas for digital creative’s
- Maintain and continuously improve brand guidelines
The Ideal Candidate
- The successful candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience in Online Graphic Design.
- Excellent Photoshop Skills are a necessity for this role.
- A degree in Graphic Design in also a necessity for this role.
- The successful candidate will have to ability to develop and deliver innovative and creative online campaigns that are in line with the company’s values.
- The candidate should be a forward thinker and thrive within a fast paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and excellent English skills both written and verbal.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact David Carolan at WallaceMyers International on 014408367 or email at david.carolan(AT)wallacemyers.ie