How would you like to be the newest addition to the Travelport Digital Family?
The Digital Marketing assistant is responsible for assisting in implementing Travelport Digital’s overall digital marketing plan and to support the wider marketing & communications organisation as needed. This will be a very varied role encompassing all aspects of digital marketing and use of marketing automation – to support demand generation campaigns, bolster social media activity, build awareness of Travelport Digital within the travel industry and to support other adhoc projects across the Marketing & Communications organisation.
This is an 8 month contract position from April to December 2017.
Reporting RelationshipDigital Marketing Director
What will I be doing?
● Support the development and execution of email, demand generation, and multi-channel lead nurturing campaigns through Travelport Digital’s marketing automation system
● Management of list segmentation, email compliance, email creation, campaign workflow development using our marketing automation system.
● Management of database – addition of new contacts, removal of old or dead contacts, ensuring our CRM database is clean and updated
● Assist in specific PPC/SEO & Social campaigns
● Assist in the regular updating of social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,YouTube)
● Support the creation of weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns
● Assist with website proofing and updating as needed, in particular updates to the Travelport Digital blog
● Preparation of industry award applications for Travelport Digital and Customer projects
● Support the creation and distribution of internal comms newsletters and digital screens
Skills and Experience
A successful assistant would have:
● A degree in Digital Marketing
● 1-2 years experience in a digital marketing role
● Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Hubspot
● “Inbound Marketing Certification” via Hubspot a distinct advantage
● Experience with a CMS such as Drupal or WordPress
● Strong working knowledge of email marketing applications (e.g. Mailchimp/Constant Contact)
● Understands and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media management and measurement tools (e.g. HootSuite/Tweetdeck, Google Analytics)
● A good understanding of and keen interest in social media: Facebook,Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest etc.
● Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Indesign) experience a plus
● Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM an advantage
● Ability to design and edit within Microsoft Powerpoint
● Strong verbal communication skills and excellent written ability in English
● Self-motivation and an eagerness to learn
● Ability to work on a number of tasks simultaneously and to deadlines, and to anticipate next steps or needs
● Ability to successfully work in a team and autonomously
● Ability to demonstrate initiative and flexibility in contributing to all campaigns run by the company
A strong desire to further pursue a career in digital marketing
What can we offer you?
● Working from home 2 days per month (subject to agreement with line manager
● Flexible start and end time if required (subject to agreement with Line Manager)
● Paid for sports and social club, free tea/coffee/fruit etc.
● Please send your CV & cover letter to email@example.com