Kepak is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Assistant. This exciting role will provide you with varied hands-on experience and help you further develop your knowledge and expertise in digital marketing. If you are a results-oriented self-starter looking to join a dynamic and supportive team, this opportunity is ideal for you.
- Website management and optimisation: Working with the Online Marketing manager to create, optimise and maintain various websites, landing pages and online assets
- Email marketing: design and create high-impact email campaigns, manage and grow email database, continuously improve user experience and enhance email marketing automation programme
- Social Media Marketing: Manage multiple social media accounts, plan and implement social media campaigns, create and curate high-impact content, monitor and report on Facebook & Twitter Ads
- Reporting: Provide website, email and social media KPI reports on ongoing basis.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Some knowledge of HTML / CSS plus previous experience in website management, WordPress knowledge is a plus
- Design flair and image editing required, some video editing skills will be an advantage
- Analytical thinking, experience with Google Analytics would be a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, good copywriting skills are essential
- Savvy social media user combined with customer centric communication skills
- 1-2 years’ experience in a digital marketing role and/or training/diploma in digital marketing
- The Ideal candidate will be energetic and enthusiastic about digital marketing, work well independently and take initiative.
- Conscientious approach to work, attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a busy work environment
- Interest in continuous learning
- Have a genuine interest in online marketing and be passionate about creating excellent the best online experiences
Salary: Depending on experience
Kepak Group is a young, professional and dynamic business that has grown into one of Europe’s leading food processing companies. At the core of this success has been our belief in developing strong customer relationships through a partnership approach. We pride ourselves on our dedication to innovation, brand management, consumer focus and an unwavering commitment to food safety. Acutely aware of changing market requirements, we continue to supply consumers with premium quality products at competitive prices.