SIG Ireland is a subsidiary of SIG plc, an international multi-site distributor of specialist construction related products, with a number of divisions operating in Insulation, Roofing, Interiors and Specialist Construction Products.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our Dublin head office team.
This is the perfect opportunity for an individual who wants a challenge and is capable of driving SIG Ireland forward by transforming an ambitious vision into reality.
You will support the Marketing Manager working across various web platforms to maintain our web properties. This role requires experience creating and managing campaigns with Google AdWords.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager to develop SIG Ireland’s web properties and execute digital marketing activities. PPC, SEO and Social Media management and campaigns for SIG Ireland’s brands.
- Analytics and reporting – populating reports and datasets, reporting on all marketing activities including press, website traffic, online campaigns, direct marketing and social media activities.
- Populating and updating site content – making sure all web content is accurate, customer-focused and up-to-date.
- Assist with the development of marketing campaigns and additional ad hoc / general marketing activities as required by the Marketing Manager.
- Liaise with external technical partners.
- Identify digital opportunities in line with the objectives of the business.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience with Google AdWords & Google Analytics is essential.
- Google Certifications or working towards these would be a plus.
- 1 – 2 years relevant Digital Marketing / Marketing experience.
- Experience with WordPress desired, but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team Player – can collaborate and manage deliverables.
- Highly motivated, self-starter.
- A passion for marketing and digital
- A high level of attention to detail