The Digital Marketing Assistant will be responsible for assisting with the execution of marketing projects for our digital marketing platforms and programs. The Digital Marketing Assistant works closely with the digital marketing team to ensure a superior user experience, drive engagement, and increase conversion.
- Maintains the company’s websites through product uploads, promotions, stock updates and advertising
- Successfully schedule and execute ad material and email marketing projects.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling of the websites
- Create website layout/user interface by using CMS (with HTML/CSS best practices)
- Interface directly with internal and 3rd party applications to execute marketing campaigns and ideas.
- Monitor trends and best practices as it relates to marketing communications.
- Make recommendations on standards, techniques and approaches to increase efficiency and performance.
- Create product images using Adobe Photoshop for the website
- Implementing SEO structure through each website
- Maintaining Amazon/eBay auctions by adding new listings
- Experience in Web Design/Graphic Design and CMS.
- Graphic Design Qualification/Experience
- Experience in one of the following CS Cart, WordPress, Magento or Opencart
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop,Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Google Search Console, AdWords and Google Analytics
- SEO Experience, Social media experience
- Interest in auto parts
- Knowledge of eBay/Amazon Market Platforms, E-mail marketing (Mailchimp)
- Second European language (German, France, Italian)