Our client is a long established training enterprise based in the city centre and they are currently looking to appoint a Digital Marketing Course Director for a permanent, full time position.
As they are in expansion, they are looking for the right candidate to develop, launch and manage their newest course offering in Digital Marketing
Primary duties will include:
- Proactively manage the day to day running of the course
- Design and develop course content
- Manage the current and on-going development of course materials and resources
- Be aware of and maintain quality standards such as learning outcomes and accreditation standards for the course
- Review sample of marked assignments to ensure adherence to the standards of course accreditors
- Recruiting part-time lecturers and tutors
- Training, mentoring and supporting new and current lecturers and tutors, some of whom will be working remotely.
- Rostering lecturers for classes
- Keep the Sales team up-to-date with any changes to the course outline or content
Experience and skills required for this role:
- Minimum of a third level degree in Business and/or Digital Marketing is essential. If no qualification in DM, practical experience in the field of DM is essential.
- Proven practical experience in the industry is essential
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to set and work towards deadlines
- Excellent spoken and written English
- An understanding of Further and Higher education systems of assessment would be an advantage
- Practical can do attitude
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Ability to manage staff remotely
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Ability to work using own initiative
- This role will involve travel to UK office approximately once a month
Prosperity appreciates the opportunity to represent eligible candidates.
We endeavour to be a valuable partner in your journey to a better role.
We act as an efficient liaison between you, the candidate, and our clients, and we work hard to ensure that you receive a title, salary and benefits which will be fully commensurate to your skills and experience.