On behalf of a market leader in retail, we are looking for a digital marketing executive with a strong focus on PPC. Working as part of a talented multichannel team, this role has responsibility for driving traffic to this award-winning website and contribute to the overall digital marketing strategy, which includes SEO, Email, Partners, Affiliate and Social.
Candidates for this role should be able to document success in working with large PPC budgets and achieving ROI goals. You should understand online Customer Acquisition, Customer Experience, Conversion Optimisation and overall have a great holistic knowledge of how all aspects of digital marketing work together to achieve end goals.
The ideal candidate:
- Likely to be degree educated with 2 years post graduate experience in an ecommerce role.
- First class PPC skills, must be an AdWords whizz and be up to date with everything SEM related.
- Excellent analytical rigour, has worked extensively with Google Analytics and can produce reports, as well be able to communicate such report findings to non-analytical peers and stakeholders.
- Clear, articulate communicator, impeccable spelling, grammar and use of language – both for campaign content and as an internal communication skill.
- Strong understanding of other forms of digital marketing such as SEO, Affiliates, Display, Email marketing, Social.
- Good knowledge of the technology and software that facilitate Ecommerce, HTML is highly desirable and the ability to converse with Technical colleagues is essential.
- Highly collaborative – works well with and provides input to, teams from other business units and functions.
- Ideally has experience at forming partnerships with complementary retailers on joint venture campaigns.
- Great multitasker, remains calm under pressure and more than capable of prioritizing and juggling requirements.
- An upbeat and ambitious person who brings positivity into the office each day and enhances the team atmosphere.
This role offers a fantastic career trajectory and the opportunity to work with some of Dublin’s most highly rated ecommerce professionals. For a confidential discussion, and to review a detailed job description, contact Ellie@Talenthub.ie or call me on 016344888