Digital Marketing Executive
We are growing our marketing team and are actively seeking a motivated and talented Digital Marketing Executive to create various types of digital content that engage our audience, build greater brand awareness, and drive inbound leads in our Dublin office.
You will work within the marketing team and interface regularly with senior management, product, sales, customer service, and with customers directly in order to gain an in-depth understanding of SoftCo’s value proposition and the dynamics of the market in which it operates. The ideal candidate will combine this knowledge with excellent writing ability, creativity, and attention to detail to produce valuable content.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your content and digital marketing skills in a cutting-edge technology environment and gain experience targeting the UK, US, and other international markets.
- Become an expert in SoftCo’s technology, solutions, value proposition, and target audience and interact with all relevant departments on a regular basis to stay up-to-date on product releases, market trends, and customer insights.
- Develop content marketing strategies, set goals for content creation and promotion, and ensure editorial deadlines are met.
- Create white papers, e-books and other downloadable content and work with design to ensure that all content is finished to a highly professional standard.
- Regularly write blogs, press releases, and other digital content on topics that are relevant and interesting to SoftCo’s target audience.
- Ensure that all content is SEO optimised and helps to attract site visitors through search and social media.
- Use SoftCo’s social media profiles, as well as online, partner, syndication, and other channels to promote content in a targeted manner that builds brand awareness, attracts subscribers, and generates inbound leads.
- 1-3 years of experience in content/digital marketing or other content-focused role.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills in English.
- Strong attention to detail, well-organised with a willingness to learn and take direction.
- Proven knowledge of digital marketing, inbound marketing, and SEO.
- Expertise in social media platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, journalism or relevant field.
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other content management software.
- Knowledge of IT and finance a plus but not required.