Digital Marketing Executive
FEXCO Group Marketing are seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team based in Dublin on a 12 month fixed term contract.
This role will be to provide support to the Group Digital Marketing Manager in delivering the Digital Marketing strategy for FEXCO Group across its various products and divisions. The ideal candidate will have a passion for digital marketing and be able to develop and maintain strong relationships with multiple stakeholders both internal and external.
- The Digital Marketing Executive will provide support to the Group Digital Marketing Manager in delivering the FEXCO Digital Marketing strategy.
- Provide support to the Group Digital Marketing Manager in all digital activities.
- Support the digital strategies across FEXCO Group
- Manage key internal & external relationships as appropriate
- Ad hoc projects and work as required by the Group Digital Marketing Manager
Qualifications / Experience Required
- At least 1 year’s previous experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience in SEO & SEM:
- Optimising Meta Title and Description Tags
- Optimise Content from an SEO perspective
- Create and Execute on Link Building Strategies
- Technical Reviews of sites from an SEO Perspective.
- Keyword Research to identify trends for optimising Paid Search and Organic campaigns
- Create and Execute on Content Plans designed to drive traffic through to the site.
- Working knowledge of Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Social Media and WordPress.
- Familiarity with Mac design packages and basic graphic art skills preferable but not essential
- At least a basic level of skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent at building relationships and able to work with people at all levels in Marketing and various other departments
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as individually in a demanding environment whilst meeting tight deadlines
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data, being able to identify and report on key performance indicators and opportunities for improvement regularly
- Excellent communicator, creative thinker with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
FEXCO is an equal opportunities employer.