Digital Marketing Executive
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to help us deliver our digital account product for Business and Personal users.
You will work across all digital marketing channels – paid search, SEO, email, social media etc. You will combine analysis of the available data with a mind-set to develop winning digital marketing campaigns to help deliver the right business results. You will also be responsible for promoting and developing our brand producing marketing collateral and organising / attending events as required. You will ensure that our content is always up to date and the messaging is clear. You will work closely with our business development and sales teams assisting with content, campaigns and presentations that drive customer acquisition and product adoption.
- London Office – based in Shoreditch in the heart of the fintech community.
- Dublin Office – on the Quays, a 5 minute walk from Pearse, Connolly and Docklands DART stations, the Red Luas line and three Dublin Bikes stations (so no excuses for arriving late! ). Secure parking for bikes and showers available.
- Performance-based share options scheme, healthcare and life assurance / income protection benefits.
- Small team, friendly and helpful colleagues, lunch ordered in on Fridays.
You’ll need to prove your ability to:
- Communicate with great clarity to a range of different stakeholders.
- Show attention to detail with an ability to manage and prioritise tasks.
- Report and present on progress across all campaigns.
You should have the following:
- 2+ years experience running successful marketing campaigns in a dynamic environment.
- A degree in business, marketing or equivalent qualification.
- An excellent understanding of our product and the passion to be part of a scaling team.
It’d be great if you also have experience with:
- Graphic design – using Photoshop or Illustrator for example.
- Both the personal fire.com app (available in the app stores) and the Fire Business Account (hint – you can sign up for a free sole trader account at fire.com/business).
- The fintech ecosystem and all its relevant players.
As a member of the fire.com team you will be contributing to development of a new and innovative fintech digital account – changing the way people and businesses pay and are paid. Fire Financial Services – trading as fire.com – is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.