Digital Marketing Executive
Nobox specialises in the Recruitment, Training and Employment of Airline Cabin Crew, with clients including some of the leading airlines in Europe. Due to our rapid growth we are now seeking an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and self-directed individual.
The purpose of this role:
- Enhancement of employer branding to support recruitment marketing activities within the Aviation Sector.
- Deliver the unique company offering through the design and deployment of innovative tools, creative content and advertising channels to position the company as a leader in Aviation Recruitment.
- Partner with Senior Management as required to ensure alignment with corporate brand guidelines.
- Support and manage third party external partners, such as advertising agencies – to drive an innovative and creative recruitment value proposition.
- Drive direct and low cost sourcing approaches through leveraging our careers websites, supported by innovative and effective media strategies, including targeted use of social media channels.
- Partner with Management to use the workforce planning information to plan strategic media activity and ensure measures are in place to meet resourcing requirements in a timely manner.
- Regular meetings with the Department Management to identify innovative ways to attract and recruit suitable candidates.
- Working to develop and deliver recruitment advertising strategies from concept to completion.
- Responsible for delivery of online conversions and related targets.
- Responsible for delivery of continuous optimisations to department funnel.
- Ability to understand and interpret data to draw out relevant insights.
- Ability to manage projects and organise resources.
- Ensure online marketing strategies have the highest return on investment.
- Responsibility to drive and develop digital campaigns through content creation, advertising, social media, SEO, email etc.
- Measure and report all performance data and assess against KPIs.
- Produce weekly internal reports.
- Develop and deliver brand building content to extend our reach and further our engagement.
- Develop and deliver relevant and engaging text, image, graphic and video based content in line with our brand.
- Undertake other online marketing projects in response to business needs.
- Harness opportunities to continuously improve the company website and other social media channels; utilise website analytics to drive varied approaches; monitor and review success of campaigns to deliver a great candidate experience.
- Create and maintain a strong social media strategy.
- Develop relationships with industry partners and associated bodies – including agencies / educational institutions to access the widest possible candidate talent pools.
- Reviewing metrics and insights to drive continuous improvement in attraction approaches.
Assist with the maintenance of the company online assessment tools.
- Proven track record in successfully delivering digital marketing recruitment strategies and supporting marketing campaigns in a European market.
- Experience of working with career websites, online job boards, press and automated recruitment systems.
- Experience of social media and social recruiting vehicles.
- Evidence of success in working and consulting with a wide range of stakeholders and partners to achieve digital marketing objectives.
- Experience working in a fast paced, performance and results driven environment.
- Demonstrated experience in Digital Marketing, E-commerce and SEO (essential).
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work on own initiative, manage time effectively and meet targets and objectives.
- Proven track-record for implementing a digital strategy, as part of overall marketing campaigns.
- Proactive attitude, with the ability to work independently as well as in a team.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Skilled in Microsoft Office suite.
- Standard online marketing tools such as Google Analytics, WordPress, Hootsuite and similar.
- Strong project management skills and budget management.
- Strategic thinker.
- Excellent communication, writing and Presentation skills.
- Ability to write Press Releases.
- Creative with the ability to create content for marketing purposes.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyse data and suggest improvements.
- Supplier and stakeholder management.
- Employer brand and recruitment marketing knowledge
- Brand and corporate communications and/or marketing experience would be a distinct advantage
- 3rd Level Qualification in Digital Marketing, Marketing or related discipline.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Commitment to quality and on time delivery.
- Good partnership/collaboration skills to work across different recruitment teams and stakeholders and geographies.
- A consulting mind-set to support engagement with diverse internal and external partners.
- Energy, enthusiasm and passion for recruitment marketing and a “future thinker” bringing innovation and ideas.
- Proven target delivery.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Personable, communicative and a team player.