A digital marketing executive is needed to join our 10-person tech company poised for fast growth. The business has a clear plan, great products that consistently attract rave reviews and a solid company-wide focus on driving revenue growth.
They need someone with marketing smarts and plenty of hustle to lend their efforts to the team to help them drive the business from £1m to £5m revenue inside the next 2 years.
You’ll be joining a super-compact growth team of one full time marketing exec, two pre-sales, the CEO and COO. You’ll have an equal voice in pretty much everything – your ideas will be backed and tested – you will get to learn about anything you think will contribute to growth. It’s a get-things-done culture all the way through.
If you are excited by the challenge of being an active part of a small team figuring out how to build this kind of growth then get in touch.
- You find new technology exciting and love connecting new ideas/solutions with the people who stand to benefit.
- You ask great questions. You challenge the status quo and love to dig into why things happen in the pursuit of new ideas.
- You are driven to constantly improve. You self analyse, compare with others and seek direct feedback always looking for ways to increase the impact of your work.
- You are gritty. Startups are fast-paced and constantly changing, you will need to be tenacious and resilient to thrive.
- You make an impact. It’s not enough for you to just do a job, you need to see that the work you do makes a tangible and positive difference.
This position pays £25,000 to £35,000 salary per annum based on experience.
This is a small collaborative team so expect to make a big contribution to the marketing planning and setting your own realistic goals. However, from a day to day getting things done perspective your day will look something like this:
New awareness generation (50%):
- Reaching and informing new prospects about the existence of Neuxpower software.
- Leading the creation of content for our blog, website and for our partners.
- Create Ad copy for social, display and search ads.
- Create customer case studies, product collateral, support articles etc.
Email marketing (50%):
- Pull interested people through the funnel and develop new revenue from existing or lapsed customers using ActiveCampaign.
- Create compelling campaigns and triggered email sequences to educate, inform and convince people trying our software to buy.
- Develop up-sell and cross-sell communications to target prospects and customers with alternative and additional products based on their behaviour/actions.
- Craft persuasive win-back campaigns to coax customers on older versions to upgrade.
- Write and send regular news, tips and offers campaigns into our mailing list.
- Create exciting product announcements to successfully launch new products and versions.
- 3-5 years experience in B2B Marketing
- Current role, or most recent role could have been marketing related in a software company or at an agency and now ready to dedicate your efforts to helping just one company grow and find satisfaction in seeing your longer term impact.
- You must have demonstrated success in a few different areas of marketing (Content creation, Analytics, Digital, Creative, Campaigns).
- Have experience of working with email marketing, blogging and social media tools.
- Familiarity with creating campaigns, managing lists and automation in Active Campaign (Marketing Automation Tool)
- Comfortable creating and editing basic graphics in Photoshop
- Entrepreneurial spirit and loads of energy
- Great copywriting, content creation skills.
- Email marketing, campaign creation, management and measurement.
- Demonstrable success in a few different areas of marketing (Content creation, analytics, digital, creative, campaigns
- Being quick to pick up new skills, and master new technologies.