Home of the GAA, Croke Park Stadium is Ireland’s foremost sporting and entertainment venue. Over 1,500,000 visitors are welcomed annually to national and international events and the Croke Park campus also features the Croke Park Meetings & Events and GAA Museum & Tours.
An opportunity now arises for a Digital Marketing Executive to develop, execute and report on digital marketing activity across Croke Park’s online channels. The successful candidate needs to be passionate about growing Croke Park’s social and digital footprint and take genuine pride in building the brand and achieving business objectives.
The Digital Marketing Executive will join a busy marketing team with responsibly for a diverse portfolio of brands and experiences. The role holder will also support the Marketing Manager on campaigns relating to the GAA Museum, Stadium Tours & Shop, Concerts and the Premium, Suites & Hospitality brands.
Reports/Accountable to: Marketing Manager
- Website Management – ensure the website is up-to-date and used to its full potential via the content management system (CMS). This will involve being the key instigator for the website and primary liaison with content contributors across the organisation, as well as our third party agency for web support and maintenance.
- Social Media – create, edit, publish and share compelling content, including paid posts, to drive engagement across all social media channels, as well as responding to customer care enquiries.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – ensure optimisation of all content for search engines.
- Email marketing – implement successful email marketing campaigns by developing and distributing targeted content to our databases across the organisation using our email marketing tool.
- Data and analytics reporting – carry out continuous analysis of online marketing performance. Use the data to interpret insights and trends and make recommendations to inform data driven decisions.
- Content marketing – create relevant and engaging text, image, graphic and video based content in line with our brand.
- Campaign management – the candidate will play a key role in a range of campaigns for Croke Park’s Visitor Attractions, Concert and Hospitality brands, including design, promotional materials, events, listings, liaising with printers, generating reports etc.
- Administration – manage the info@crokepark email account and respond to all customer queries.
- Third level qualification, degree level of higher, in a marketing related discipline
- Strong digital and social media knowledge, with a minimum 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing role.
- A digital leader & social networker – a regular user of social media with a proactive interest in the latest digital marketing trends.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Results orientated, with a strong analytical mindset and proficient in using Google Analytics.
- Experienced in using Content Management Systems, with Kentico experience desirable.
- Competent in using PhotoShop. Competence in other Adobe Creative Suite programmes is desirable.
- Business oriented, with a proactive attitude and the ability to work well within a collaborative team environment.
- An organised individual with exceptional attention to detail, ability to manage a diverse workload and work to deadlines.
- An in depth knowledge of and interest in Gaelic Games.