If you have a qualification in Online Marketing or a related discipline at third level and are keen to join an exciting company with significant growth plans, then this could be for you!
Our client in Galway has a vacancy for a Digital Marketing Executive.
You will work closely with Google on PPC, Search and YouTube, oversee social media campaigns and reporting on their effectiveness.
- Overseeing and leading the planning, execution and on-going management of paid search campaigns.
- Come up with new ideas.
- Supporting the growth of the company through sharing insights and trends.
- Managing mobile sites daily, ensuring consistency of brand.
- Producing dynamic content to be used across a range of channels.
- Working with the group Marketing team to integrate the seasonal campaigns into online platforms including website, remarketing, PPC, display advertising and social media.
- Identify new opportunities for the business.
- Qualification in Marketing/Online/Digital Marketing at third level or have experience and responsibility in a B2C Marketing department.
- Analytically minded with good attention to detail
- Knowledge of Google Adwords, especially tracking features and integration with Google Analytics.
- Proficient user of Google Analytics.