The Digital Marketing Executive will have a proven track record of delivering profitable growth through effective team management and designing and executing high performing Digital Marketing strategies.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the companies digital marketing strategy
- Responsible for managing the companies social media analytics
- Lead Planning, Forecasting & Commercials, PPC, Partnerships, SEO/Organic, Social and Display
- Creating and developing content which is in line with the company’s brand
- Implement a marketing automation tool to implement effective awareness, sales generation and marketing campaigns with measured KPI’s to evaluate success
- Manage and co-ordinate a content calendar for business units, targeted personas and influencers
- Experience using technologies such as marketing automation/CRM, SEO, PPC, mobile, content management systems
- Excellent communications skills including the generation of engaging web and social content
- Degree in Marketing or related discipline
- Strong knowledge of online marketing
- Expert Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics skills required
- Data driven and analytical
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Oran Carolan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.